What Is the Average Cost of Aminosalicylic Acid per kg? Average Aminosalicylic Acid Price
The average cost of Aminosalicylic acid is $126.48. Its chemical formula is C7H7NO3. Tuberculosis is mainly treated with this acid as an antibiotic. It was introduced in 1948 for clinical use. It is also used to cure many bowel diseases as it is an organic compound. It is known by the name paraaminosalicylic acid. It has some serious side-effects like nausea, diarrhea, fever, vomiting, skin eruptions etc.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price