What Is the Average Cost of Aminoacetic Acid per lb? Average Aminoacetic Acid Price
Aminoacetic acid, commonly known as glycerin is an odorless, colorless, crystalline solid with the chemical formula NH2CH2COOH. Its average cost per lb is $2.72. It is used as one of the inputs in the manufacture of many products. It has a sweet taste and is thus used in many foods and drinks as a sweetener. Pharmaceutical industries use aminoacetic acid in the production of medicines and in injections. It is also a vital ingredient in the production of various cosmetics and toiletries.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price