What Is the Average Cost of Alumina Trihydrate Per Pound/Ton? Average Alumina Trihydrate Price
The average cost of alumina trihydrate is $5.50 per pound. Its chemical formula is Al(OH)3. It is sometimes called as the hydrate of alumina. It is found in nature as the mineral gibbsite. It is found in three forms- bayerite, doyleite and nordstrandite. It is widely used as a feedstock in the manufacture of other aluminium compounds like aluminium sulfate, aluminium chloride, zeolites and aluminium nitrate. It is also present in some vaccines as an adjuvant.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price