What Is The Starting Salary Of An FBI Agent?
The starting salary of an FBI agent is $43,000. FBI agents work on matters of diversification such as terrorism, drug trafficking, civil rights violation, cyber crime, organized crime, corruption, bank robbery and extortion. The FBI is one of the six agencies represented by the Justice Department and FBI agents serve the national investigative body to enforce federal laws. It serves both as a federal criminal investigative body and an internal intelligence agency. The FBI has jurisdiction over 200 categories of federal crime.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price