What Is The Most Common Eye Color For A Woman?
Brown is the most common color for a woman, though blue eyes are also quite common. More than the natural color their eyes possess, American women spend a lot on color tint procedures as well as colored contact lenses. It is quite astonishing to note that on average an American woman spends $2274 on eye shadow during her life-time. Studies also reveal that an overwhelming majority (over 70%) never leave their house without the makeup tools such as eye liner for quick touch ups.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California