What Is The Most Common Eye Color For A Man?
The most common eye color for a man is brown. However, there are different shades of brown, from dark to light. Unlike women, men do not focus much on coloring their skin, hair or eyes, though they like to keep them clean and bright. In general, women are attracted to men who are tall and have an average built and seldom go by the color of their eyes or hair. While most of the original Americans and African Americans have brown as the common color, there are certain men who have eyes in other shades such as green and blue also.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California