What Is The Fastest 100 Meter Dash Time?
The fastest 100 meter dash time is 9.69 seconds set by Ussain Bolt at the 2008 Olympics in Beijing, China. Bolt also holds the record for the 200 meter dash (19.30 seconds). One hundred meters race is the shortest sprint race in the sport of athletics. The reigning 100 m Olympic champion is always regarded as the fastest man and woman in the world. Although sprinters reach top speed even before covering 50 to 60 m, they slow down thereafter, reserving the best for the final dash. However, maintaining top speed throughout the 100 m race is often considered as the best option to outsprint others and happens to be the prime focus for most.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California