What Is The Average Shoe Size For Men?
The average shoe size for men is 10.5. Though shoe sizes for men are documented in the 8 to 10.5 range, with the average increasing over the past few generations; For example: during the time of the American Revolution it is said that men usually wore size 6 shoes. It is essential to note down the measurements (width and length) in inches since it is the length of the foot that primarily helps to determine the shoe size. Inches to US men’s shoe size follows this trend: 9.31 inches for size 6, 9.5 inches for size 6.5, 10 inches for size 8, and 10.81 inches for size 10.5. Interestingly, it is only 12.31 inches for size 15.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California