What Is The Average Shirt Size For Men?
The average shirt size for men is 44. In general, men’s clothing sizes are consistent in reflecting the actual dimensions of various parts of the body in inches or centimeters. The first number that is considered to measure men’s shirt size is always the circumference of the neck and the second number is the sleeve’s length. The average men’s waist size is 35 though that usually does not matter much in determining shirt size.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California