What Is The Average Salary For A Woman?
The average salary of a woman in the US is $33,000. Notwithstanding the gender earnings gap, American women’s yearly wages relating to that of men’s has risen appreciably since 1980, showing a rapid rise from 60.2% to 77.1%. Currently it is reported that the earning power of single women is nearly surpassing that of men in metropolitan areas. In fact, single childless women in the age group of 22-30 are reportedly earning a little more than their male counterparts in most of the US cities now.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price