What Is The Average Income For A Woman?
The average income for a woman in the US has always been less than that of a man. In general, women earned about 25% less than their male counterparts. On average, an American woman’s income is about $33,000. However, the average household income in the US remains a little higher at $46,000. The average income of women relied on the age factor as well as the kind of work they do. The gender gap in earnings continues to remain more or less what it was years before, despite the fact that more women were passing out of college and taking up good jobs.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price