What Is The Average IQ For A Woman?
On average, men and women have the same median IQ of 100. However, they tend to show differences on subsections of IQ tests. Men tend to be better on some sections such as spatial questions, while women fare well in reading and verbal skills. Another striking difference is in variance. Men’s IQs vary much more than women’s. According to international IQ charts, the US rates 18 behind other nations in average IQ levels. Leading the chart is Hong Kong (107), followed by South Korea (106), Japan (105), Taiwan and Singapore (104), Austria, Germany, Italy and the Netherlands (102), Sweden and Switzerland (101), and Belgium, China, the UK, and New Zealand (100).
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California