What Is The Average IQ For A Man?
The average IQ (intelligence quotient) for a man is 100. After testing the figure is usually adjusted using the formula: mental age divided by chronological age and multiplied by 100.The IQ formula was created as an indicator, not based on mathematical rules. IQ scores are relative numbers that show the relative difference of measurable mental performance between different people taking similar tests. General average IQ is about 90 to 115, talented 115-125, gifted 125-140, and 140+ is commonly believed as having the potential for genius. In the US, the `smartest’ people live in New Hampshire with an IQ score at 104, closely followed by Oregon, Massachusetts and Wisconsin (103).
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California