What Is The Average Cup Size?
The average cup size is 36C. According to Lingerie manufacturer Frederick’s of Hollywood some 15 years ago, the average size of bras that they sold was 34B. This change is noticeable, though generally changes in diet and lifestyle do not contribute to it in any manner. In fact, there is no solid answers behind the steady rise in average cup size. The average cup size is something of a Bell curve, with B cup right in the middle. About one quarter of women wear a C cup.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California