What Is The Average Cost Of Zirconium Per Gram/Pound/Ton? Average Zirconium Price?
The average cost of zirconium is $25 per kg. The prices of zirconium depend on the chemical purity (common zirconium, nuclear grade, reagent for analysis) or the form (sponge, powder, ingots). It is a lustrous, gray-white, strong transition metal that resembles titanium. It is never found as a native metal and obtained mainly from the mineral zircon, which can be purified with chlorine. It has no known biological use and because of its high resistance to corrosion, zirconium is often used as an alloying agent in materials that are exposed to surgical appliances, explosive primers and filaments.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price