What Is The Average Cost Of Xanthan Gum Per Pound/Ton? Average Xanthan Gum Price?
Xanthan gum has so far managed to avoid price increases experienced by other hydrocolloids. A thickening agent derived from corn sugar, xanthan gum is used as a food additive. It is produced by fermentation of glucose or sucrose by the Xathomonas campestris bacterium. It is a polysaccharide used as a food addictive and theology modifier. The average cost of xanthan gum per pound is $2.5, Cosmetic manufacturers only add a little of xanthan gum to their cream-based products in order to keep the individual ingredients from separating.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price