What Is The Average Cost Of Xanax Per Pill/Prescription Bottle? Average Xanax Price?
On average, Xanax costs $1 per 0.5 mg pill. Xanax or alprazolam is a potent short-acting drug that is mainly used to treat mild to severe anxiety disorders. It possesses anxiolytic, hypnotic, anticonvulsant and muscle relaxing properties. A physical dependence commonly occurs as a result of alprazolam treatment. Alprazolam is FDA-approved for the short-term effect of panic disorder. Side effects are rarely reported and if so, they are very minor in nature like general drowsiness or dizziness.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price