What Is The Average Cost Of Wolframite Per Gram/Pound/Ton? Average Wolframite Price?
The average cost of wolframite is $14 per pound. It is an iron manganese tungstate mineral that is the intermediate between ferberite and huebernite. Along with scheelite, the wolframite series are the most important tungsten ore minerals. Associate minerals include cassiterite, scheelite, bismuth, quartz, pyrite, galena, sphalerite and arsenopyrite. Wolframite is highly valued as the main source of the metal tungsten, a strong and dense material with many military uses.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price