What Is The Average Cost Of Uranium Per Gram/Pound/Ton? Average Uranium Price?
The average cost of uranium is $0.13 per gram. It is a silvery-white metallic chemical element with atomic number 92 and is weakly radioactive. Uranium has the second highest atomic weight of the naturally occurring elements, lighter only than plutonium. Its density is 70% higher than that of lead but not as dense as gold or tungsten. It is commercially extracted from uranium-bearing minerals. It is used as a colorant in uranium glass. The worldwide production of uranium in 2009 was 50,572 tons, of which 27.3% was mined in Kazakhstan.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price