What Is The Average Cost Of Tellurium Per Gram/Pound/Ton? Average Tellurium Price?
The average cost of tellurium is $0.18 per gram. A brittle, mildly toxic, silvery-white metalloid, tellurium (Te) is a chemical related to selenium and sulfur. Although several gold deposits contain tellurium minerals, the main commercial source for tellurium is as a by-product of copper and lead production. Tellurium is primarily used in alloys, mainly in copper and silver. It has no biological function. Commercial-grade tellurium is usually marketed as minus 200-mesh powder but is also available as ingots, sticks or lumps.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price