What Is The Average Cost Of Tantalum Per Gram/Pound/Ton? Average Tantalum Price?
The average cost of tantalum is $0.18 per gram. Tantalum (ta) is a rare metal found in Australia (56%), Africa (19%), Brazil (16), China (5%), and Canada (4%). This high-performance metal has a high melting point and high resistance to corrosion. It is mainly used in the electronics capacitor industry in production such as cell phones, DVD players, personal computers, digital cameras and LCD monitors. Other applications are in PC memory chips, igniter chips for car air bags and other automobile electronics.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price