What Is The Average Cost Of Ruthenium Per Gram/Pound/Ton? Average Ruthenium Price?
Ruthenium is an expensive metal and on average costs $30 per gram. A chemical element with atomic number 44, ruthenium (Ru) is a rare transition metal that is inert to most other chemicals. It is mostly used for wear-resistant electrical contacts and production of thick-film resistors. A polyvalent hard white metal, ruthenium does not tarnish at normal temperatures. It dissolves in fused alkalis. It is the 74th most abundant metal on Earth and commercially obtained as a by-product from nickel and copper mining and processing.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price