What Is The Average Cost Of Rhodium Per Gram/Pound/Ton? Average Rhodium Price?
The average cost of rhodium is $70 per gram, almost twice as much as platinum. Rhodium is the most expensive natural metal. It is used in plating silver jewelry. Usually, solid jewelry is not made from rhodium and the metal is available only in powder form. As a noble metal, it is inert but is reactive when it is chemically bound. Rhodium compounds are not often encountered by people and are highly toxic and carcinogenic. It can stain human skin very strongly. The element plays no biological role in humans. However, if used plainly, without compounds, rhodium is harmless. It is also used in many other applications such as in a car’s catalytic converter. Rhodium has a very high melting point and a poor malleability.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price