What Is The Average Cost Of Rhenium Per Gram/Pound/Ton? Average Rhenium Price?
The average cost of rhenium is $4 to $5 per gram. Rhenium (Re) is the last naturally-occurring element to be discovered. In the US, it is recovered as a by-product from roasting molybdenum concentrates. Rhenium-containing products include ammonium perrhenate, metal powder and perrhenic acid. The major use of rhenium is in petroleum-reforming catalysts and in super alloys used in high temperature, turbine engine components. It is also used in electrical contacts, electron tubes, heating elements, metallic coatings and semiconductors. All spent platinum-rhenium catalysts are recycled in the US, which imports it source of rhenium mainly from Chile (85%).
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price