What Is The Average Cost Of Orlistat? Average Orlistat Price?
The average cost of Orlistat is $1.7 per pill of 120 mg (normal usage) and $1.5 for 60 mg (low dosage). Orlistat is marketed as a prescription under the trade name `Xenical’ by Roche in a majority of the countries, but in the US and UK, it is marketed by the trade name `Alli’ by Glaxosmithkline. It is also known as tetrahydrolipstatin and is designed as a drug to treat obesity. It causes weight loss by targeting the absorption of fats, thereby reducing calorie intake. The effectiveness of Orlistat in promoting weight loss is definite, though modest.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price