What Is The Average Cost Of Nitroglycerin? Average Nitroglycerin Price?
The average cost of Nitroglycerin is $1.7 per 6.5 mg pill, $0.63 per 2.5 mg pill and $0.52 per 0.5 mg pill. Nitroglycerin is used for preventing chest pain caused by heart disease. It may also be used to treat other conditions as determined by the doctor. It is a nitrate and works by widening the blood vessels in the body. This allows more blood to easily flow through them. Also, the process reduces the oxygen need of the heart and helps prevent chest pain as it reduces the work the heart has to do to pump blood. It is always wise to store nitroglycerin at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price