What Is The Average Cost Of Magnesium Per Gram/Pound/Ton? Average Magnesium Price?
The average cost of magnesium is $0.50 per gram. It costs less when purchased in bulk. The chief commercial use of the metal is as an alloying agent to make aluminium-magnesium alloys, sometimes called `magnalium’ or `magnelium’. Magnesium (Mg) is usually referred to as `macro mineral’, which means that our food must provide us with hundreds of milligrams of magnesium everyday. The alkaline metal with atomic number 12is the 11th most abundant element by mass in the human body. Hundreds of enzymes require magnesium ions to function. Magnesium compounds are used medicinally as common laxatives and antacids.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price