What Is The Average Cost Of Lipitor? Average Lipitor Price?
Lipitor (Atorvastatin) is an oral drug that lowers the level of cholesterol in the blood. It is usually available as 40 mg, 20 mg and 5 mg pills. The average cost of a Lipitor 40 mg pill is $1.7, a 20mg pill is $0.52 and a 5 mg pill it is $0.43. Lipitor is used with diet changes to reduce the amount of cholesterol and certain fatty substances in the blood. It comes as a tablet to be taken orally. It is usually taken once a day with our without food. It belongs to the class of drugs referred to as statin. All statins, including atorvastatin, prevent the production of cholesterol by the liver by blocking the enzyme that makes cholesterol.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price