What Is The Average Cost Of Iridium Per Gram/Pound/Ton? Average Iridium Price?
The average cost of iridium is $15 per gram. Iridium (Ir) is the second densest element after osmium and is the most corrosion-resistant metal even at temperatures as high as 2000’c. With atomic number 77, this very hard, brittle, silvery-white transition metal has a very high boiling point and becomes a superconductor at temperatures below 0.14K. a member of the platinum group metals, Iridium is obtained commercially as a by-product from nickel and copper mining and processing.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price