What Is The Average Cost Of Indium Per Gram/Pound/Ton? Average Indium Price?
The average cost of Indium is $2 to $3 per gram. The prices are likely to go high as uses of indium are rapidly increasing. The metal is increasingly used in LCD displays, laptop computers and flat panel video screens. They are also used in cell phones, digital cameras, clocks and watches. About 15% of the indium produced is used to make electrical components. About 12% of indium consumption goes to alloys and solders. Another important use of indium is in coatings applied to glass. The US does not produce any domestic indium and depend mainly on China for import.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price