What Is The Average Cost Of Germanium Per Gram/Pound/Ton? Average Germanium Price?
The average cost of germanium is $3 per gram. A chemical element with atomic number 32, germanium is a lustrous, hard, grayish-white metalloid in the carbon group, chemically similar to tin and silicon. It was discovered comparatively late because very few minerals contain it in high concentration. It is an important semiconductor material used in transistors and other electronic equipments. Its major end uses are fiber-optic systems and infrared optics. Germanium is mined primarily from sphalerite, though it is also recovered from silver, lead and copper ores. Some germanium compounds, such as germanium chloride and germane, can irritate the eyes, skin, lungs and throat.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price