What Is The Average Cost Of Fluorspar Per Gram/Pound? Average Fluorspar Price?
Fluorspar prices remain stable despite further concerns on exploration limits. The prices have risen significantly since 1984, mainly because of reduced exports from China. Traditionally, fluorspar has been considered vital to the US economy. The average fluorspar price is $550 per pound. Fluorspar is used directly or indirectly to manufacture such products as aluminium, gasoline and steel. Most fluorspar consumption and trade involve either acid grade or sub-acid grade. Most of the domestic sources of fluorspar are derived from sales of material from the National Defense Stockpile.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price