What Is The Average Cost Of Fluorite Per Gram/Pound? Average Fluorite Price?
The prices and value of fluorite, which varies in color, also varies greatly depending on the size and quality of the product. It has a wide range of industrial application such as to make opalescent glass. It is the main source of fluorine gas and hydrofluoric acid. Fluorine is a soft mineral that is extremely sensitive to heat so that it easily melts in an open flame. Fluorite is usually fluorescent. It is mainly an industrial mineral but some crystals are of gem quality. In the US, fluorite is found at Crystal Peak, Colorado, and in Harden County, Illinois. Yttrian fluorite is found in Sussex County, New York state. The average fluorite price is $1.2 per gram.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price