What Is The Average Cost Of Fluorine Per Gram? Average Fluorine Price?
The average cost of fluorine is $190 per 100 grams. It is the most reactive non-metallic element. It is a pale-yellow, corrosive, toxic gas that occurs combined, especially in fluorite, cryolite, and phosphate rock. Industrial production of fluorine entails the electrolysis of hydrogen fluoride in the presence of potassium fluoride. There are many industrial uses of fluorine-containing compounds. While atomic fluorine and molecular fluorine are used for plasma etching in semiconductor manufacturing and hydrofluoric acid is used to etch glass in light bulbs. Fluorine is also indirectly used in the production of halons such as Freon.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price