What Is The Average Cost Of Fluoride Per Gram/Pound? Average Fluoride Price?
Fluoride is the reduced form of fluorine. The average cost of fluoride is $850 per pound. It is typically recognized as a healthy substance used in toothpaste, tap water and prenatal vitamins. Fluorine combines readily with almost all other elements, except the noble gases, to form fluorides. Structurally, it resembles the hydroxide ion, though it is a malevolent ion. Fluoride-containing compounds range from potent toxins to life-saving pharmaceuticals. In the US, water fluoridation is more cost-effective than other methods to reduce cavities in children as well as adults.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price