What Is The Average Cost Of Cyanide Per Gram/Pound/Ton? Average Cyanide Price?
The average cost of cyanide recovery is $0.70 – $1.40 per ton treated. Several commercially significant chemical compounds are derived from cyanide, including cyanuric chloride, cyanogens chloride, and many nitriles. In organic synthesis, cyanide, which is classified as a strong nucleophile, is used to prepare nitriles, which occur widely in many specialty chemicals, including pharmaceuticals. Being highly toxic, sodium cyanide is used to kill such as in illegal cyanide fishing. Cyanide salts are among the most rapidly acting of all known poisons.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price