What Is The Average Cost Of Crude Oil Per Barrel/Gallon? Average Crude Oil Price?
The average cost of crude oil per barrel is $81. Crude oil prices have been fluctuating very sharply over the past two years, plummeting to as low as $33 last year before recovering fast, thanks to the economic policies of the United States. The US account for 5% of the world’s oil reserves and is the largest net importer of crude oil in the world. Saudi Arabia is the market leader (24%), followed by Canada (13%) and Iraq and Iran (10% each). Many countries have already started looking for energy alternatives such as solar energy, hydrogen storage, coal, synthetic fuels and nuclear power to meet the challenges posed by the oil crisis.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price