What Is The Average Cost Of Chlorine Per Gram/Ounce/Pound? Average Chlorine Price?
Chlorine is very cheap and on average costs $1.25 per pound. However, growing worldwide demand is causing chlorine prices to rise gradually. Powder chlorine costs $1.23 per pound and bleach $1.43 per pound. Chlorine occurs naturally in ionic solids such as NaCl and KCl. It only needs one electron to achieve the electron configuration of Argon. There are a number of very important uses for chlorine in today’s society. It is used in the production of paper, cleaners and solvents, plastics, and petroleum products. It is used in the production of 85% of the medicines we use today. Chlorine is also used to extract bromine.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price