What Is The Average Cost Of Chlorine Gas Per Gram? Average Chlorine Price?
The lowest cost oxidant is chlorine gas, whose average price is $2 per pound. The price of deriving bulk industrial chlorine gas from salt through electrolysis has gone up in recent times. The supply of bulk industrial chlorine that in the past went primarily to industrialized regions such as the US and Europe, is now being divided to meet the demand in Southeast Asia, particularly in China. Chlorine is a yellowish-green gas at standard temperature and pressure. Cl2 gas is extremely reactive with most elements. It is a respiratory irritant, and it burns the skin.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price