What Is The Average Cost Of Cadmium Per Gram/Pound/Ton? Average Cadmium Price?
The average cost of cadmium is $12 per pound. Cadmium (Cd) is a component of some of the lowest melting alloys. Cadmium and solutions of its compounds are toxic so it has to be handled with adequate care. It is used extensively in electroplating that accounts for about 60% of its total use. Cadmium is also utilized in many types of solder and as a barrier to control nuclear fission. Cadmium compounds are used in black and white television phosphors and in blue and green phosphors for color television tubes. Cadmium forms a number of salts and sulfate is the most common of it and is used as a yellow pigment.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price