What Is The Average Cost Of Beryllium Per Gram/Pound/Ton? Average Beryllium Price?
Berrylium (Be) costs about $1 per gram. In nature, it exists only in compounds with other elements. That, coupled with its reaction to oxygen, makes it very difficult to extract. And when you purchase berrylium from a provider, you may have to pay more. The expensive nature of this metal gives it limitations and so replaced by Aluminium Nitride in certain cases. It sells almost half the price when available in a copper master alloy. The greatest danger is inhaling beryllium dust, which can lead to a disabling lung illness that has no cure and is often fatal. It has the highest melting point of the light metals, melting at 1278 degrees C.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price