What Is The Average Cost Of Arsenic Per Gram/Pound/Ton? Average Arsenic Price?
The average cost of arsenic is $3.20 per gram. It is a very poisonous chemical and can be found in various pesticides and herbicides. Arsenic should be used with utmost care. Low levels of arsenic are present in soil, water, food, and air. Soil usually contains the most, approximately 5,000 ppb, while the levels of food are about 20-140 ppb. The Environmental Protection Agency has set the new arsenic standard for drinking water at 10 ppb. It is a naturally occurring element that is widely distributed in the Earth’s crest. Pure arsenic is ordinarily a steel-gray, metal-like material but it usually does not remain in its pure form. Arsenic poisoning may be acute or chronic.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price