What Is The Average Cost Of Antimony Per Gram/Pound/Ton? Average Antimony Price?
The average cost of Antimony (Sb) is $0.33 per gram. Antimony is a brittle, fusible, crystalline solid that is easily powdered. Although chemically it is more metallic, physically it behaves like sulfur. As metalloid it has some metallic properties but that is not enough to classify antimony as a true metal. Most Antimony is produced from Sibnite. The metallic form is considered less active whereas Stibine (SbH3) and Antimony trioxide are extremely toxic. Exposure to 9 milligrams per cubic meter of air (mg/m3) of Antimony as stibnite for a long time can cause irritation to eyes, skin and lungs.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price