What Is The Average Cost Of Aggregate Per Ton? Average Construction Aggregate Price?
As a result of rising costs of labor, energy, and mining and processing equipment, the average unit price of construction aggregate has been on the rise over the last many years. However, the increase is not very phenomenal. The average cost of aggregate is $35 per ton. Transportation is a major factor in the delivered price of crushed stone which like angular rock is a form of construction aggregate. The cost of moving crushed stone from the plant to the market either equals or exceeds the sale price of the product at the plant. It is distinct from gravel which is produced by natural processes of weathering and erosion, and typically has a more rounded shape.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price