What Is The Average Bra Size?
The average bra size in the US is 36C. Bra comes in all sizes and shapes. A bra that does not fit well can cause a lot of problems, especially if you have a fuller bust, leaving you uncomfortable among other problems. Stretch fabrics always give more support and a better fit. The straps, in particular, must be adjustable and have good elasticity to make a perfect bra. If the bra is totally rigid, it may cut your shoulders, whereas it may not give ideal support if it is too loose.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California