What Education Does a Daycare Teacher Need?
While daycare teachers are not typically required to have completed any formal educational programs, they made need to apply for licensing or take minimal training classes in some states. Almost all daycare teachers are required to undergo criminal background checks, a process which usually also includes being fingerprinted. As with all professions, the more educational training you have the further you're likely to advance. Many daycare teachers hold associate's degrees and have acquired additional training on their own. Teachers or daycare provides operating out of their homes and overseeing only a very minimal number of children are usually exempt from any licensing or regulations. All daycare teachers and providers should check with their state agencies to verify requirements as these will vary from state to state.
+by Margaret Walker on Fri, 10/08/2010 - 15:15
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
Are you excited for Avatar 2?
I already dyed my skin blue in anticipation!
I think I'll wait for the reviews
I prefer movies about puppies and kittens!
Total votes: 5962
- Legal Distinction between Selling and Licensing a Product
- What is the Average Cost of a Toys R Us Franchise? Average Toys R Us Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Macys Franchise? Average Macys Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Sams Club Franchise? Average Sams Club Franchise Price
- What is the Average Cost of a Borders Franchise? Average Borders Franchise Price