What Are Some Good "Would You Rather" Questions?
”Would you rather” is a phrase that precedes a question that the questioner intends to ask someone politely. Typical questions include “Would you rather…”, “be a tree or live in a tree”, “be three feet or eight feet tall”, “be forgotten or hatefully remembered”. Since life brings us to instances that cause embarrassing eagerness, we might need to ask the odd question. “Would you rather” is a phrase that tones down the inquisitiveness of a question if the speaker truly intends to do so.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California