What Are Some Good Urls?
A good URL is typically short, easy to remember and descriptive. Most of the biggest businesses in the world host their websites on URL addresses that mention only the company name, often in short. However, in order to get noticed as a new business, one may have to add a descriptive word or two to show what the company does at the first instance. URLs are important because a business or operation finds its online identity mainly through the website addresses, especially for potential customers.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California