What Are Some Good Riddles?
Good riddles typically make the average person think longer. Actually, the riddle maker appears to be the only person aware of the answer, while most others may have to find the catch in the question. The most favorite riddle questions come in the form of situations that have an everyday-life element such as “A woman walks in for an interview…”. One of the favorite riddle questions remains “Which woman got the job?” to which the answer has always been “the best looking one!”
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California