What Are Some Good Old Movies?
The good old movies that one may have grown up watching in the US include some classics that talk about its times, the future, love, philosophy and various other topics. Old movies retain their value very often due to the popularity of a particular decade or era. For example, films between the 1960s and 1980s strongly run along the space-age lines. The Cold War was also a common subject in the old movies in this period. Older movies include Breakfast at Tiffany’s and My Fair Lady, both of which are romance classics from the 1950s-60s.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California